1. Arya Haveli accepts no responsibility for injury or illness during your stay with us at hotel or on your camel safari trip, in any condition.
2. We recommend that all people travelling to India have comprehensive travel, cancellation & medical insurance for the duration of the trip, Arya Haveli will not be responsible or liable for any kind of insurance claim.
3. We do not accept responsibility or liability for cancellations, delays, changes or losses caused by acts of God, weather, war, and threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control. The same applies to guests' injuries, illnesses, medical or psychiatric conditions developed during or subsequent to the holiday, as well as loss of /or damage to personal property of guests.
4. Whilst it is unlikely that we shall have to make changes to bookings or other matters, we reserve the right to do so at any time. We shall inform you as early as we are able to in the event that this is necessary.
5. At our discretion Arya haveli reserves the right to give concessions and last minute discounts. This does not automatically entitle other guests to the same concessions or discounts.
6. Anybody causing excessive disturbance within the hotel or on camp area will be given one verbal warning. After which they will forfeit their booking at Arya Haveli and will not receive any refund of payment.
7. Guests/friends/family who are not registered to stay in the room are only allowed to meet at cafe or in reception area, also not allowed to accompany you on camel safari tour.
8. Note that Arya Haveli cannot accept responsibility for the loss or theft of valuable items, we strongly recommend that you do not bring items of great value with you and if you do then you should keep them with you at all times.
9. It is strictly not allowed to take drugs in the hotel or on your camel safari trip, Arya Haveli takes no responsibilities for any issue due to the drug or alcohol consumption.
10. Arya Haveli does not carry out dry cleaning or washing of delicate or non color-fast clothing. Such items should not be handed in for laundry. If such items are given to the laundry Arya haveli does not accept responsibility for those delicate or non color-fast items of clothing that are ‘spoilt’ whilst being laundered and reserves the right to compensation for any other laundry that is affected.
1. The booking is confirmed with 25% deposit paid on the bank detail provided on emails.
2. The balance for your booking must be paid on your arrival.
3. If a booking is cancelled the deposit is non-refundable and non- transferable.
4. In the unlikely event that Arya Haveli is unable to flu fill a booking we will refund 100% of your payment or offer an alternative arrangement. Arya Haveli is not to be held liable for any travel costs.